Lost or Found Animal
Foothills Animal Rescue has partnered with Petco Love Lost as a resource for lost and found animals. Foothills Animal Rescue DOES NOT accept any stray animals, but can assist with scanning for a microchip.
We recommend that anyone who has lost a pet to:
1. Search on your local animal care and control website. Or call your local animal care and control agency.
2. If microchipped, contact your microchip company and make sure that your contact information is correct.
3. Report it on https://lost.petcolove.org/
4. Post on Social Media
We recommend that anyone who has found an animal and in the possession of the animal to:
1. Report it on https://lost.petcolove.org/
2. Find a location to scan for a microchip
3. If you can no longer hold the animal, contact your local animal care and control agency.