Ways To Give
Help Us, Help Animals
Be a FAR- OUT Donor. Your donation will help to support our Health and Wellness Fund which include:
- $50- allows 4 dogs to be on medications for kennel cough
- $75-covers the cost of a spay for a female dog
- $100- purchases a comfortable Kuranda bed so that dogs do not have to sleep on the floor
- $175- covers the cost of much needed dental care for one cat. Our goal is for every cat to have dental care done before being adopted.
- $250- will give 9 cats a comfy bunk beds so that they can lounge in luxury will looking out the window.
- $500- allows 10 pets to be altered and ready for adoption, so vital for our goal of 600 homeless pets finding homes in 2013.
- A pledge of $1000 will help to cover emergency medical costs for a cat or dog in need by providing immediate care with our vet partners.
- A pledge of $2000 allows us to provide dental care to 10 cats that are currently residing at our shelter, which will give our adult cats a longer and healthier life in their forever home.
Your company may help to reward your passion. Many corporations through out the country and right here at home are committed to providing philanthropic investments addressing community needs. The companies offer various programs such as matching gifts, volunteer grants, and in-kind donations, to name just a few. Your employer or the employer of your family members and friends very likely shares in the passion of addressing the critical needs in our community just like the needs that Foothills Animal Rescue strives to meet so here’s how some of those programs work. Click here for more information.
To mail a donation or visit the shelter:Foothills Animal Rescue 23030 N Pima Rd Scottsdale, AZ. 85255