Ways To Give
Help Us, Help Animals
- $10-buys treats for the cats and dogs
- $20- helps to buy toys for our animals that help to create a bond with staff, volunteers and potential adopters.
- $50- allows 4 dogs to be on medications for kennel cough
- $75-covers the cost of a spay for a female dog
- $100- purchases a comfortable Kuranda bed so that dogs do not have to sleep on the floor
- $175- covers the cost of much needed dental care for one cat. Our goal is for every cat to have dental care done before being adopted.
- $250- will give 9 cats a comfy bunk beds so that they can lounge in luxury will looking out the window.
- $500- allows 10 pets to be altered and ready for adoption, so vital for our goal of 600 homeless pets finding homes in 2013.
- A pledge of $1000 will help to cover emergency medical costs for a cat or dog in need by providing immediate care with our vet partners.
- A pledge of $2000 allows us to provide dental care to 10 cats that are currently residing at our shelter, which will give our adult cats a longer and healthier life in their forever home.
Fry’s Community Reward Program
Use your Fry’s V.I.P card to help raise funds for Foothills Animal Rescue. If have an existing V.I.P account enroll online to the Community Rewards programs and choose FAR as the charity of choice. Every time you shop you will have the opportunity to help the cats and dogs in our care. More information at: http://www.frysfood.com/community/Pages/community_rewards.aspx