Ways To Give
Help Us, Help Animals
Be a FAR- OUT Donor.
Your donation will help to support our Pawsability Fund. Any amount is appreciated, below is a small sample of how your donations help us to care for cats and dogs at Foothills Animal Rescue. You may also pledge your donation in the memory of a loved one or dedicate your gift in honor of a friend or family member.
- $20- helps to buy toys and treats for our animals
- $50- allows 4 dogs to be on medications to prevent kennel cough
- $100- purchases a comfortable Kuranda bed so that dogs do not have to sleep on the floor
- $500- allows 10 pets to be altered and ready for adoption, so vital for our goal of 600 homeless pets finding homes in 2013.
- A pledge of $1000 will help to cover emergency medical costs for a cat or dog in need by providing immediate care with our vet partners.
Fry’s Community Reward Program
Use your Fry’s V.I.P card to help raise funds for Foothills Animal Rescue. If have an existing V.I.P account enroll online to the Community Rewards programs and choose FAR as the charity of choice. Every time you shop you will have the opportunity to help the cats and dogs in our care. More information at: http://www.frysfood.com/community/Pages/community_rewards.aspx
Donate your car for charity.
Donate your car, truck, RV, motorcycle, boat or just about any other vehicle to Donating is Easy by CARS. Call or fill out the online donation form and they will do the rest.
Company Community Programs/Matching Gifts
Your company may help to reward your passion. Many corporations through out the country and right here at home are committed to providing philanthropic investments addressing community needs. The companies offer various programs such as matching gifts, volunteer grants, and in-kind donations, to name just a few. Your employer or the employer of your family members and friends very likely shares in the passion of addressing the critical needs in our community just like the needs that Foothills Animal Rescue strives to meet so here’s how some of those programs work. Click here for more information.
To mail a donation or visit the Shelter and Adoption Center:
Foothills Animal Rescue
23030 N Pima Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255