Foothills Animal Rescue is currently looking for a full-time Retail Manager for a growing Resale Boutique. This is a paid position that works closely with a group of dedicated volunteers. The boutique proceeds go directly to the care and support of our rescued animals at the shelter and adoption center.
The Resale Boutique is responsible for managing the sales and operations of the boutique, create a visually appealing store environment, recruits and provides training for boutique volunteers and manages the upkeep of the facility. Must exhibit a high level of customer service, professional communication and be able to support and cultivate a team work environment to achieve optimum productivity and sales goals.
- 2 years of management experience preferred, in resale environment or boutique retail, however not necessary.
- Demonstrated traits such as attention to detail and reliability, are essential.
- Knowledge in visual presentation, achieving sales goals, creating proposals and action plans based on budgetary funds for additional promotions internally or externally.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills, motivation techniques and basic training methods.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing; FAR’s mission, policies and protocols, personnel evaluations and public speaking.
- Working knowledge of program management to include budgeting, basic statistical methods, understanding of local, state and federal regulations for the workplace.
- Effective communication and processes involving large volunteer work force, ability to manage multitude of tasks, maintain courteous and friendly boutique atmosphere.
Thank you for your interest. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marlene Miles- 480-488-9890 x104.
We are located at:
23030 N Pima Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255